Sunday, April 6, 2008

"My Workshop Depute"


April 4 and 5, I did a painting workshop at Conroe, TX near Houston. I was quite nervous at the beginning since this is my first one. But I got relax pretty quickly. People in the workshop were so supportive and friendly. I had wonderful two days and hope all my new and old friends in the workshop had fun as well. I feel especially grateful to artist Pat Meyer for initiating and organizing this workshop. She spent significant amount of time and effort to advertising and taking care of the logistics. I enjoyed sharing the knowledge I acquired from my teachers to all artists and art lovers and hope you all in the workshop enjoyed it too. In the future, I will teach more and I will have you all posted.

2 comments:

paintingjunky said...

Looks like the "Kung Fu Kid" to me!
It seems like you had no trouble to win them over.
By the way... thanks for the demo on YouTube. I love to watch it. (also like the Groovin' music behind it)
P.J.

rose said...

Hi,
roses are my favorate.I searched all of your paintings and I Iike them.I'm from Turkey I've started painting since three years.your demo is very useful for me.thank you for your performance..with your permission I would like to utilize your paintings for learning..
my best wishes.