Monday, June 9, 2008

"Demo at Magnolia 1" --- Sold


Last Friday and Saturday, I went to Magnolia, TX and did my third workshop of the year. I want to express my sincere gratitude to Marty Hatcher for organizing this event at the beautiful ARLC. I really enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing old friends in these wonderful two days. The painting I posted today is one of the demos I did. It combines both my left and right hands strokes. I hope all the attendees of this workshop have learned one or two new things. I am going to go back to ARLC in July to give another workshop and looking forward to meet more new friends. If you are interested in attending my future workshops at ARLC, please contact Marty. We will update you new workshop plans soon.
Thanks very much to so many friends writing to me regarding my injured shoulder. It is getting a little better. The pain is less than before, and I started to stretch and hope it will be back to normal soon. In the mean time, I will keep practicing my left handed painting continuously.

No comments: