Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Orange and Oak" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

From the bottom of my heart, I want thank all the artists who commented on my post yesterday and the collector who bought the painting. I feel very encouraged in my journey pursuing high quality in fine art. It is so great that we have the Internet so we can help each other and share our feelings in this cyber world.
In today's painting, I worked on the oak leafs to generate interesting shapes to give a geometric contrast to the center of focus - the orange.

6 comments:

Magil said...

Amazing! I love the glow you achieved, the softness of the piece, and the unusual perspective. Well done.

Barbara Pask said...

The orange just glows, I zoomed in to check out the colors you used. I'm amazed that you manage to post a painting almost every day. I don't know how you do it but I sure look forward to seeing it. Thanks, Barb

Barbara Pask said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Pask said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
indiaartist said...

Hey Thanks,

I always look forward to seeing a new painting on your blog and this is one of the typical paintings of yours as I understand it, with a small portion standing out like flame. I really enjoyed it.

ALGawlik said...

I love how the strokes lead the viewer into the orange gracefully. There is such an amazing glow to the orange that the oak balances it out perfectly. Thank you for sharing!