Saturday, April 11, 2020

"DVDs have arrived today"


Dear friends, we have received the hard copy DVDs today. The orders have been shipped out. I hope my teaching can help your art, and you can utilize your time at home or studio to achieve significant progress. If you are interested in to have a copy of "Floral Painting with Qiang Huang" DVD, please go to: http://www.qh-art.com/dvd.html to order. I really appreciate your support of my art by purchasing my DVDs. This difficult time makes me deeply realized that we are all closely connected. Social distancing actually connects our hearts more together than ever. I feel so grateful to this world family.

By the way, if you are a friend in Toronto, Canada.  Would you please contact me? You may email me from my website www.qh-art.com and click the "Contact" tab. I need some information about your city. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great site thanks so much!
Abstract art paintings here here too.