Saturday, April 4, 2020

"Color scale study"


All my workshops in April and May have been canceled. I don't need to travel for two months at least. Well, it might be a good opportunity to turn on my research mode and do some serious study, which I wasn't able to do for many years. I made a few color scales today. I know the "color theory" some sort. But my knowledge about color is quite chaotic. I need a very organized system specifically for myself first, then I can pass it on to my students. I will reference to other peoples' teaching, but eventually I need to develop a practical and easy to use color system. It is not a knowledge issue, but rather a management issue. I am glad I have started today. I will share with all of you when I have my color system. Just like learning to play piano. Let's play scales first.

No comments: