Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Workshop reminder and my 2020 calendar




Happy Holidays my artist friends. The last month of the year 2019 has arrived. I am glad I finally have some down time. I am not traveling to any places for the entire month of December. During the Thanksgiving holidays, I got a chance working in my OG (off-the-grid) place for a few days, really enjoyable. I live intensionally for this month, writing down what I have done and will do on my notebook, otherwise, the time will soon pass without being noticed.

My friends, I want to use this time to remind you that my January workshop in Austin will start in exactly one month from now. It will a fine event to kick off the special year of 2020. We will improve our vision to art and to life, at least our mind's eye will have a 20/20 acuity. Please check: http://www.qh-art.com/qiang-huang-2020-still-life-workshop.html for more info and sign up.

I am also excited to announce that my 2020 painting calendar is ready to order. It has documented pieces of my artist life of this year. I hope those painting images bring you joy for the coming year. It also makes a good gift to your friends and relatives. Please visit: http://www.qh-art.com/calendar-2020.html to order or browse my art images. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Painting services said...

The defining aspects that unite all works of art under the category of painting include the use of certain materials. This painting is very charming.
Painting services in dubai