Saturday, June 20, 2015

"Three White Roses" --- Sold

Click Here to Purchase

Since my white rose is still fresh, I did another rose painting. This painting is a little larger, 12" x 12" For this painting, I have documented the whole painting process by taking a series of progressive photos. I plan to make this document available on my website in the near future, so everybody can access to it. I can use this method to show how I paint roses. I need to learn how to do it. If you have information on how to do online teaching, please help me out.

3 comments:

Eve said...

I really look forward to seeing your documented photos from the process of how to paint roses since they can be really hard to paint well. Thank you for that.

Eva

Unknown said...

This is a stunning painting. I would be glad to help you put your tutorial together or help you post it. I've admired your work for so long, it will be an honor to help you with something like this. You can email me at
juliejboyles(at)gmail.com or
virtualartsistant(at)gmail.com

Thank you,
Julie

Unknown said...

stunning image..

Commodity Silver Positional Calls