Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Whidbey Island"

Hello from the beautiful Whidbey Island, WA. I just arrived in Seattle a few hours ago. Starting from morning, my iPhone has been beeping almost every 5 seconds, and my heart gets warmed every time . I know that so many artist friends are sending messages and wishing me happy birthday. I am really touched. Big Thanks to all of you very very much. I hope all of you are doing well, happy, and paint a lot.

I want to thank specially Cary Juriaans for organizing a workshop on this beautiful island for me. I am looking forward to wonderful 3 days painting with a group of wonderful artists.

3 comments:

Judy P. said...

Happy Birthday Qiang- may you spend the day painting contentedly!

Sandra said...

Happy B'day!

ngoclan said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.