Saturday, November 17, 2012

"Demo at Magnolia 2012 3" --- Sold

I did an additional demo on the last day of the workshop at Magnolia. It was a very enjoyable experience of doing this one.

I have almost finished my workshop teaching for 2012. I have one more to go and I am very excited about this one. My final workshop will be held at Sedona, AZ, a beautiful beautiful place. The date will be on Dec. 4 - 6. We still have a couple of openings. I know most people are busy preparing for Christmas, but just in case if you have sometime, please join me at this spectacular place. If you are interested in attending this workshop, please contact: Sedona Arts Center.

2 comments:

Antonio Sánchez Serrano said...

Nuevamente la luz. Si los objetos son importantes, no lo es menos la luminosidad que rebosan tus cuadros. Enhorabuena.

Teresa Dominici said...

Beautiful!