Friday, March 12, 2010

"Spring on Branches" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid
This is another painting I did in the morning. We have this peach tree growing in our back yard. We didn't plant it. It must come out from the compost pile my wife made. The blossoms are so beautiful giving our yard full of spring. I must paint them before too late. I have used some of my study results I obtained from investigating how to paint colors of white objects. It works. If the spring has not arrived at your place yet, I hope this painting will bring some warm air to you.

5 comments:

Dusty Pines said...

what beautiful morning light in this one! so delicate . . . and yes, the whites look really rich with color! thank you for sharing your work!

Tess Traylor Walls said...

I see joy and sunlight.....

Karen Werner said...

Qiang, I've been following your blog for about a year. You are an amazing painter. I love the drama and rich darks in your paintings. I also love that you are a humble, gracious human being who considers himself still learning. I have learned much from you, and I'm so grateful.

Jo Castillo said...

Sigh, this is so lovely! I didn't realize the fruit trees are blooming. We only have pine and oak trees around our house. Nice work and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Jala Pfaff said...

Hi Qiang, how are you and family?
This is a lovely one...those pinks are so gorgeous.