Monday, March 29, 2010

"Demo at Magnolia 1" --- Sold

I just came back from Magnolia, TX teaching a workshop. It has been the third year I teach at ARLC. Ms. Marty Hatcher did a superb job organizing these workshops. Thank you so much Marty. I was so enjoyed meeting wonderful artists in the workshop. Thank you all very much. This painting was my first demo. The dark vase captured the cooler light made this setup so enjoyable to paint.
I apologize that I have not posted for a while. It is the tax time and I have spent my already very limited painting time in bookkeeping a lot. I felt so wonderful for a week that my recent reduced time at my engineering work spared me some day light so I did a couple of plein air work, but I went back to my old working hours last week because I need to squeeze some hours together (you know physicists can do that) for the workshop. However, I am confident that my life will be more in control in the future. So please do not worry, and be happy.

6 comments:

Bev Boren said...

BEAUTIFUL! I've missed your posts of your wonderful paintings. Glad your back

susan hong-sammons said...

love it. love the mystery in the shadows and the clean light

Peggy Kingsbury said...

It was worth the wait.

Ann Rogers said...

Yeah! More lucky Texas artists are recipients of your workshops! This is another beautiful demo.

Anita Tresslar said...

I love the light in this one. Glad you are back to posting.

william wray said...

enjoying your brushy work-- Going to bid on a simple one like you cup paintings one of these days.