Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Raven (Day 4)"

Now this painting is done. According to your feedbacks I worked on the hand a little more. I kept the background very abstract so the upper part of the figure is the center of focus. This is my first very serious figure painting. Thank you for going through the entire process with me, and helped me to reach this milestone.

It has been the third week I worked on figurative paintings. I am going to take a short break and do some technical consulting for the rest of week. Starting on Monday (June 18), I will enter a new exciting endeavor. It will be a dream come true. I will let you know the detail when the time arrives.

10 comments:

Benlin Alexander said...

This is fantastic.

Connie Nobbe said...

Can't wait to hear what your exciting endeavor will be!

Adriana Guidi said...

I just love all your work Qiang-Huang! I always look forward to seeing a new painting each day.your brushstrokes are lovely!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

This is exciting Qiang. A new endeavor and a beautiful finished painting.

Albert Ng said...

your work is incredibly beautiful and inspiring! Thanks Qiang!

Theresa Taylor Bayer said...

Triumphant! :^)

Darla McDowell said...

This painting is magical! Beautifully done, Qiang. Best wishes to you on your new endeavor. Looking forward to reading more about it. :)

ShanePaintsMaine said...

Well done, congratulations!

Anna Rose Bain said...

Qiang, you can paint anything you set your mind on. This is absolutely beautiful! I look forward to seeing many more exquisite figure paintings from you. :-)

c.dingman said...

Such wonderful confident brushstrokes