Friday, June 29, 2012

"Daisies at Carmel" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

Seeing so many figures and portraits I did at AAU, I don't know if you miss my small daily still lives. But I do. I did this small 5" x 7" after my figure class today. Last Sunday, when I was with Fongwei Liu, we went to Carmel for a day trip. We visited several galleries. We had our lunch at a small restaurant, and I saw a beautiful flower arrangement on the table. I snapped a couple of photos with my phone. The waitress gave me a weird look, but that is all right to me.

3 comments:

Scott Ruthven said...

Beautiful! I did indeed miss your daily still life works.

c.dingman said...

Beautiful! So enjoy viewing your brushstrokes.

Sherry Schmidt said...

Gorgeous brushstrokes! I paint watercolors and learn edges from you.

http://sherryschmidt.blogspot.com