Thursday, April 29, 2021

One Day Zoom Workshop Reminder

 


The image showing here is a demo painting I did for my 2nd Zoom Workshop I am still conducting. Now I have gone through the necessary learning curve of using the internet tool to teach. For my regular Zoom workshops I have to limit the number of students. However, now I am trying this new approach of One-day Workshop, so I will be able to share my painting process with more people. If you are interested in the way I paint and happen to be that you have some time next Wednesday, then please consider to attend my one-day class. The webpage of this workshop is at: http://www.qh-art.com/zoom-workshop-one-day.html. I hope all the beginner painters can get the right techniques and elevate to at least the intermedium level as soon as possible.

No comments: