Tuesday, September 22, 2020

New Youtube: how to use my app

 


I uploaded a new instructional video on Youtube to demonstrate how to use my "Painter's Guide" app. Please go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYWzG4JLpSU to watch it (for Instagram users, please search "Qiang Huang app" on Youtube). I hope all of you can benefit from this free tool to improve your painting quality. Having been teaching for so many year, I feel I have a mission to accomplish: I want to boost up the general capability of representation art creation. I will try all the ways to achieve this goal. Creating apps is one of them. Youtube will soon be another one. At this moment, I have very few videos on Youtube and only 55 people have subscribed my channel. From now on I will use this tool proactively to provide my painting tips and other educational information. I sincerely hope you can support my effort. Please please subscribe my channel. I am serious about art and teaching, and know well that there is too much junk in the world now. I will and am obligated to keep my channel clean. Let's work together, to survive, to grow, to excel, and eventually to make this world more beautiful. Thank you so much. 

No comments: