Sunday, June 2, 2019

"Demo in Austin 2019 4"


My Austin workshop seems eons ago. Many things have happened since then. We have put our house on the market more than a month now. So far nobody want to buy it. Very soon we will close another house. I remembered someone "advised" me when I decided to quit my job: "Qiang, please do not leave your job. Imagine you need to buy a house. If you are an engineer, you will get a loan easily. Well, if you say you are an artist, you probably will not get the loan you need." 9 years has passed. Unfortunately, this someone's advice has been proved TRUE.

This painting is available, please contact me if you are interested in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good day Sir, I bought a couple painting years ago on ebay and I am pretty sure they were painted by you.. I live in Corpus Christi Texas, was wondering if I sent you a picture of the painting you could confirm or deny? thanks