Monday, February 20, 2012

"Demo in Austin 3" --- Sold

My second workshop started today.  I want to thank all the artists for coming. I am very happy to see more and more artists attending my workshop the second and even the third times.  I will try to improve my teaching as much as possible. This is my first demo. I really enjoyed painting the grapes. A cluster of grapes is a type of texture instead of a group of round fruit. I didn't render them one by one, but suggest them by using high lights and silhouette. It was such a fun painting them.

1 comment:

Bhavna said...

Hi.. this is Bhavna and I truly admire your work. You really have an unconventional style, although quite different from mine but I genuinely respect it because it is unique. It would be great if you see my work at www.mesmerisingstrokes.com and we exchange our thoughts and broaden our insights.