Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Seesaw" --- Sold


Today is our anniversary. I took a half day off. My wife and I went to the Oasis, a beautiful restaurant on the side of Lake Travis at the west of Austin. I feel sooooo good, Man!!! (I try to sound like "Cheech and Chong"). You know what, I feel weird too, man. Today is Wednesday, but I am not at my cubicle typing technical gibberish. It surly feels strange, but it was a wonderful day.
Similar to the previous post, I put linear shapes and dots to give the composition more taste. I hope you like it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work makes me feel as though I have gone on a romantic holiday. It's just exquisite!

Sandra Galda said...

Happy Anniversary! Nice work here, love your art!

Jo Castillo said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for reminding me of the Oasis, haven't been there in ages! This is great, the linear shape adds spark for sure. I like this. :)

Shirley Peters said...

Great autumn tones. You must give up your day job, Qiang.

dusty said...

wowie! your work seems like it's really in a breakthrough stage - getting more joyful & free & even more expressive - it seems, in related proportion to how frustrated you are in your cubicle-defined day job!! don't know if you can afford to, but i'd second shirley peters above & say - break free!

p.s. - *sighs* wish i could paint like that!

RUDHI RĂ¼scher said...

Love this red-shot!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Glad you took some time off. This is a fabulous piece, wonderful in it's simplicity. Red for love ;)