Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Roadside Antiques"


Click Here to Bid

My mind was actually blank when I start to paint yesterday. Be honest with you, I am in a stage of fatigue now. Having painting still-life for so long, I start to feel tired. I bought quite a few junks the other day on my way home. I placed some of them and painted like zombie. In my workshop, I told everybody: you must have an idea when you start to paint. Well, I lied... Oops, I shouldn't say that. OK. that is enough. Am I serious? Your call.

2 comments:

Mark Bridges said...

I enjoy your "typical style" as a teaching tool for myself. Perhaps you could email Zhaowming Wu for some input. He is a teacher, and they make lots of suggestions. But just keep posting daily, no matter what.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You are an amazing painter. Take a rest and read a book. You Rock!