Monday, February 13, 2012

"Feeling of the Metals"

I am happy to let you know that I am going to go back to Putney Vermont and teach a 3-day workshop on March 28 to 30, 2012. The workshop location will be at the studio where Richard Schmid and the Putney painters paint regularly. I am so honored to be accepted as part of the Putney painters and teach at this legendary place. This workshop was confirmed not long ago, so we still have a few openings. If you are interested in attending, please contact the workshop organizer Penelope Simpson for detailed information and signing up. I hope to see you in the beautiful Vermont.

My today's painting is 12" x 16" gallery painting. It took me several day to get it done. I really enjoyed the subtle grays on the bronze.

1 comment:

carol morgan carmichael said...

So nice Qiang. Love how you added the rectangular, white paper as a contrast to all the round shapes.
Congratulations on the Putney group!