Sunday, December 26, 2010

Workshops in January

Dear my artist friends,

2011 is around the corner. In January, I will teach two 3-day workshops:

January 7 - 9 at Houston Civic Art Association, Houston, TX
January 28 - 30 at Capital Art Center at S12, Sacramento, CA

At this moment, we still have several openings for both workshops. If you are interested in my approaches of still life painting, please click here and contact my workshop organizers to get information and sign up. I am looking forward to meeting you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Qiang and Happy New Year to you. If you ever come to Nashville, TN, I'd love to take one of your workshops! Beautiful work! Thank you! Denise

Peggy Kingsbury said...

Looking forward to it. If you have any calendars left, please bring them to HCAA.