Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Orange Dance" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

This a couple of days, Song and I was so busy shipping and handling the calendars. It took me a while to figure out a systematic way to handle a huge amount of shipping without making mistakes. Song and I spent a lot time in the post office. I still have quite a few calendars have not been sent out yet. I apologize if some of you could not receive the calendar before Christmas. We will do better next year.

I started do more larger paintings now. I plan to join a group show next spring. To a part-time artist like me, it is not practical to do major shows in a gallery, but I will give it try and see how it goes. The painting for today is a small one I did some day this week. I have forgot when exactly I did it. What a crazy life I have!

I am going to do traveling during the holidays. In case I don't have a chance to post again, I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Stephen Washburn said...

Merry Christmas Qiang & Song!!

Steve & Naomi Washburn

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Keep going with your fabulous work!

martinealison said...

Confites pour noël les oranges...hum!
Très jolie toile... Je vous souhaite de joyeuses fêtes. Bises

Kathy Cousart said...

Qiang-love the orange with the silver. Really nice. I hope to meet you one day in 2011 taking a workshop from you. Have a wonderful holiday- your work is beautiful.

Stephanie Berry said...

I love the strong contrast of shadow and light in this one. I love the complimentary colors of "Tea for You" too. Nice work always! Congratulations on your calendar sales!

Donna said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I enjoy all of your work very much.