Saturday, February 4, 2023

New video: My First Birding


 I have started painting again, but I can not show it to you at this moment. It is for the OPA's Mystery Miniature fundraiser. If you attend this year's OPA National show in Charleston, you will see it.

Instead, I'd like to show you a new video I made. It is my first birding experience. We are all connected, but I only know this theoretically for a long time. I paid more attention to my personal development, spending most of my time to accomplish my personal goals. I was motivated to work hard and become a successful artist mainly for myself. Bird watching is different. I am purely an observer, the beauty is created by the nature, which I am a part of it as well. So I see the connection between the birds and me. We are all parts of the one.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your video is delightful! I especially love the music. Thank you!