Wednesday, December 21, 2022

DIY Solar System for Off the Grid Living

 


First of all, I want wish all of you a Merry Christmas. Hope you all are healthy, happy, and peaceful. Today's post is not about art. Perhaps you have noted that I have been crazy about video making lately. I am trying to vlog (video blog) what I do and what I see. Many years ago, I have talked about how important of leaving engineering and and choosing art, which I really wanted to do. Having doing art for quite a while, now my journey have found its new orientation. I am no longer consider art as a career or business. It is simply something I enjoy doing. Having reached the age of retirement, I have realized now it is the time for LIVING. It is not necessary to label ourselves specifically any more. Engineers or artists are all those specific labels. The purpose of our lives is not to make those labels bigger and shinier. The real purpose (if we think we really need one) is to know who we are. My friends, please enjoy your life and be really living!

2 comments:

Tracye said...

Beautiful insight and Happy Holidays!

karen said...

I always look forward to updates of your off grid journey. I share your frustration with the modern world.