Sunday, September 11, 2022

Positiveness of Covid

 


Positive means bad, and negative means good. Isn't that ironic. Recently, I was tested positive for Covid 19. I have to cancel the recent OPA event, which have been planned a while ago. I sincerely apologize to OPA for the problem I have caused. This painting was planned as my demo for OPA. Now, I have done it during my isolation.

I try to look into the positive side of being Covid positive. It is a good learning experience. Humans are invincible only in the movies. The Nature (or ourselves) can destroy our "long term" civilization so easily. The purpose that we come to (or come out of, to be more exact) the world is not to prove "I am better than you", but to witness the miracles around us. So be humble, respectful, and egoless. 

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful painting. Thanks for the remarks, sorry you weren’t well. Hope you are fully recovered.

Perissinotti Claudio said...

Qiang, I love too much your philosophy of life.
You are a higher soul.
Greetings from Venice - Italy.