Friday, April 1, 2022

Demos at SAS

 


I have finished my very first in-person workshop after my medical treatment. I felt very happy that everything went smoothly. I want to thank Scottsdale Artists' School for the opportunity and their special arrangement so I was able to cook for my special diet. I want to thank all the students for their support. I am grateful to my body, which educates me that human structure is much stronger than I thought. We are indivisible from the entire universe. If we can see through the illusive ego, we are actually Divine.  

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad you are back! Were you using the water mix paints for the workshop?

Jo Castillo said...

Fantastic! Good for you for staying/getting healthy and continuing your wonderful paintings and classes. Applause!!

Ufa88kh said...

The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

Ravi said...

Looking for the Best Painting Services in Vasant Kunj? We provide the professional & verified painting services at your nearest location. So hurry up and book your appointment today.