Saturday, February 19, 2022

Alive and Blooming


I named this painting: "Alive and Blooming". We are alive. We take this for granted until one day. Most people know it only theoretically, but some know it experientially. All those beautiful roses who modeled for me have passed away. They have demonstrated what "alive" means vividly in a very short period of time. However, we don't feel sad when those roses die, because we think flowers as entire species. Those individual roses have passed, but more will come. Similarly, if we don't emphasize too much our individuality, we will be a part of the eternity. 

2 comments:

Jeanette, Mistress of Longears said...

A lovely point of view! I find that I deeply admire the dried out blooms, seeing more beauty than I used to see. the color changes and textures leave behind something wonderful, though perhaps not conventionally beautiful.

Ufa88kh said...

The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់បាល់បក