Sunday, May 16, 2021

First Sunset

 


This is my very first sunset painting. Be honest with you, it was one of the easiest paintings I have ever done. Thursday afternoon was perfect, I decided to catch the last piece of beautiful light en plein air. I arrived at the spot quite early because I know the sunset is very quick I should better be prepared. I did my drawing and value rather quickly, but hold on the color block-in, because the colors will change when the showtime comes. Then I waited, waited, waited a little long .... zzzzz. I got up, walked around, and took many beautiful photos. Then come back the my painting spot, but the sun was still pretty high. Now I have a confession to make: I took out of my phone, find a sunset photo I took from my previous camping trip, and wollah!! Here comes the painting.

4 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Oh, you made me laugh. Good to have a chuckle at the end of the day. Thanks. Beautiful, by the way.

Jo Castillo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RealEstateCake said...

It is an informative post. Now get the best Wholesale Real Estate Deals to invest and generate more revenue by investing in property in United States with RealEstateCake.

Residential Alabama said...

Thanks for this helpful information. Search for best Foreclosures in Alabama deals online at your convenience. Visit Residential Alabama to explore the top property deals near you.