Saturday, January 2, 2021

"Color 3" class is online

 


Happy New Year! My new year resolution for 2021 is "To serve more". We have gone through a very difficult 2020. We have been actually more connected rather than "isolated". I have learned how to survive by reducing my expenses. We grow our own vegetables, raise chickens and I am continuing my experiment of off-the-grid living. So I will try to decrease my business appetite in 2021. The year of 2020 was not too bad and I feel grateful. I am still healthy. I have learned a lot and accomplished quite a bit. I have done significant amount of study about "color", developed apps, produced online teaching videos about color study and painting. and started to build a Youtube channel. 

At this moment, I am happy to announce that the  Part 3 of the "Rigorous Color System for Artists" online course: "Color Relativity" is ready for download and DVD purchase, and very soon the true online class on Udemy will be available. I have made an Youtube trailer for this class. Please check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC0oCJWN0vk&t=2s . I keep my online color classes very affordable. Please visit: http://www.qh-art.com/online-teaching.html for information and purchase. You may find my teaching is rather "academic". It may not directly teach "how to paint". If you only want to know how to paint, please check my dvd page. I feel good artists need to do true studies. I take advantage of  my scientific training to develop my color courses. I hope they can help you to grow and improve.


No comments: