Saturday, November 21, 2020

2021 Painting Calendar

 


I have made a 2021 desk calendar with 13 of my painting images. You may view all the calendar images at http://www.qh-art.com/calendar-2021.html. The year 2020 is so sad. So far more than 254,000 Americans have died of Covid 19. The country is so divided. We Need More Love.

The calendar is $10 each. If you purchase before the Black Friday (November 27), you will get 20% off. Please allow me some time (before Christmas for sure) to ship the calendar to you. I will place my batch order based on the number of orders right before Thanksgiving, then send to you individually. Thank you so much for supporting my art. 


4 comments:

TheBestOne said...

"Painters Pascoe Vale
" The young boys ended up stimulated to read through them and now have unquestionably been having fun with these things.

josh isib said...


waist beads ,

josh isib said...

rainbow kiss , thanks for the info

Riya Singh said...

Thank you for posting valuable information Painters near me

==================================================================================================================

Looking for house painter near me


Looking for painting Contractor


House painters


Asian paints provider near me


Texture Painting


Painters in jayanagar


Painter near j.p nagar


house painting