Friday, March 20, 2020

"Demo in Sacramento 2020 1"


My workshop in Sacramento started in the gloomy atmosphere of the Covid-19 pandemic. That was March 14. At that time, 50 was the maximum number for people gathering. I had 12 wonderful artists coming to my class. This is the image of my first demo. I put a bottle of "Dawn" detergent in the setup. Of course, I was checking the color variation when I set it up. In hindsight, I can see now my subconsciousness at the moment might imply that we need to wash our hands more often before we touch the tea cup and fruit.

To follow the restriction rules during the pandemic, my workshops and painting competitions either canceled or postponed. I sincerely apologize the inconvenience to access my teaching at this difficult time. I am learning in full speed of making videos and online teaching. Currently I have one DVD available on my website (http://www.qh-art.com/dvd.html). Please check it to get more info.

1 comment:

DGehman said...

Yours is one of the best DVDs I've collected. I certainly look forward to more of them from you. Stay well. Let us all know when your new DVDs are available!