Wednesday, January 17, 2018

"Carnation Study 011618" --- Sold


Click Here to Bid

I have painted many roses and sunflowers, and feel relatively comfortable painting them. However, I have not studied thoroughly other kinds of flowers. My general impression about carnations is a colorful whole bunch of mess. I never examined the anatomic structure of this flower. I did a close study of a pink carnation. My brush work was a little restricted and the painting looks mechanical, but is a good start. I need to do more to develop the skills.

2 comments:

AnthonyR said...

Do you know the Prado Museum in Madrid? During the month of April will be conducting an auction of works of different artists of the XXI century as Gabino Amaya Cacho, JoaquĆ­n Agrasot and French Agramunt, in addition to many others. You are cordially invited to participate and visit the facilities. Regards!

Shirley B. Houghton said...

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up and always keep track on this website because it provides you Roblox music codes and song ids 2020