Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"On the Same Boat" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

After more than two weeks down time, I resume my small painting project again. My learning process lost it continuity and I am almost "back to the drawing board". So today I stay in my comfort zone. The painting is relatively low key and my colors are in light area.

My business management is improving, and thanks to many of you sharing what you use. Life is so complicated nowadays. Simplicity is hard to come by. No matter where you are, I think we are all on the same boat. We are trying our best to be floating.

BTW, my next workshop will be in Albuquerque, NM on October 13 -15. We have one opening. If you are interested in attending, please contact Peggy Jones.

3 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

This may be what you call - back to your comfort zone, Qiang, but it is beautiful in both simplicity and harmony.Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop.

SHUBHANKAR ADHIKARI said...

Harmonious painting Qiang.

Nora MacPhail said...

Sooo Beautiful! You make it look so easy. Great job on a challenging subject.