Friday, October 7, 2011

"iApple" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

I have been a PC person all my life until about two years ago I got my first Ipad. About a year ago, my HP died on me, so I got my MacBook Air on the first day it came out. Since then I have been happy instead of frustrated with computers. I usually do not include technology stuff on my paintings, but this one is exceptional. I share many Steve Jobs's beliefs. I hope all of us can follow our hearts and make something significant to both ourselves and the world. With same kind of spirit, I left my job (I am hungry) and stepped into a new field which I am not educated for and in a not very young age (I am foolish). Life is short. However, painting will turn that several hours of you at your easel into infinity. So happy painting and happy daily!

10 comments:

Candylei said...

This one will go in the history books! Your art is personal...and beautiful!

Francie said...

Qiang, thank you for your words everyday...and your beautiful soulful paintings...i admire your passion and pursuit of the arts..

Lorraine Shirkus said...

This made me smile! It's a lovely painting and sweet homage to Steve Jobs. I went into debt to buy my first Mac in 1987 and it, in turn, provided me with a wonderful living as a graphic designer. You are not foolish. You are living the way Jobs did--belief in oneself, hard work and excitement. If you haven't already, google Jobs' 2005 commencement speech at Stanford. All the best!

SUZY MORGAN said...

Lovely Tribute and Truth ....
Thank You Qiang Huang for the PAINTING and
Thank You Steve Jobs for the APPLE !

I love having your work in my life ....

Mary Pyche said...

I like what you said about being in front of your easel turns time into infinity. Very nice of you to remember Steve Jobs.

Karen Werner said...

Great idea for a painting honoring Steve Jobs. I loved your last statement about life being short and painting infinity so much, I wrote it down and put it on my bulletin board. Really makes you think. Paint on!

Lorraine Shirkus said...

I need to revise my comment: yes, you are hungry and foolish! As I was painting, I recalled Jobs quoting Stewart Brand . . . duh . . .

Karen Johnston Daily Paintings said...

Beautiful painting...beautiful words...thanks Qiang!

J. Kevin James said...

Wonderfully thoughtful painting! Steve ran his own race and everybody won!

Marilyn Flanegan said...

A heartwarming tribute, Qiang. May we all "stay hungry, stay foolish".