Monday, October 17, 2011

"Demo at Albuquerque 3" --- Sold

I am sitting at my cube right now, starting my one week of engineering work for my ex-company (I need a proper name for this place). I keep a win-win relationship with my ex and agree to work a week per month as an engineer. This work pattern works out so far so good.

This my third demo at my Albuquerque workshop. I enjoyed very much those several days in New Mexico. Thank you again, Peggy and Julie, for your great hospitality and wonderful work of organizing this workshop. I hope all of the workshop artists practice what we have talked about and turn my understanding into your skills.

9 comments:

Johnnie Sielbeck said...

wow!

Barbara Pask said...

So wonderful! Love the set up and all the gorgeous colors.

Paraskevi Lamprini M. said...

you use the colours very successfully, very nice work

Nora MacPhail said...

That is stunning! Just beautiful!

Pragya Tiwari said...

Gorgeous! :)

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Thanks again Qiang. You gave us all so much guidance to improve our skills. Fabulous workshop and you are an amazing teacher.
To your readers...if you think this painting is beautiful let me tell you the image does not do it justice.

Jane said...

Incredible painting, you really 'feel' the material of the objects! Absolutely stunning!

Karen Werner said...

There is only one word to describe the color in this painting: DELICIOUS! I love, love, love it!

MeeLi Lee said...

Love the colors!