Thursday, February 5, 2015

Plein Air Painting in China 2015

I am very excited to announce my "Plein Air Painting in China 2015" trip officially. This coming September 10 to 24 I will go to China again, and I would like to cordially invite you to join me this two-week long painting and sightseeing trip. If you are interested in this trip, please visit China 2015 webpages for detailed itinerary and registration information. In 2013, fifteen artists from America, Australia, and Philippines joined me, and we traveled in 4 different locations in China. We had a fabulous time. I am sure this year's trip will be equally or more exciting. I hope this event can offer you great opportunity of seeing and painting in this exotic culturally rich country in an comfortable, safe, and enthusiastic atmosphere.

No comments: