Sunday, February 8, 2015

"Demo at San Miguel 2015 1" --- Sold

Hola! I am at San Miguel De Allende teaching an workshop. I want to thank Jean Ann Fenneis for organizing this workshop, and thank all artists form US and Mexico for attending. Very different from my other workshops, the one is conduced completely outdoors. My usual way of low key painting will not work well under the bright day light. So I must paint high key. I have adapted the condition here, and this is my first demo.

San Miguel is so beautiful. No wonder so many artists live here. I spent whole day yesterday touring this old mountain city, and later on I will do a few plein air paintings here. I am so happy being here. I think my cityscape painting will progress even further.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel as though this piece expresses your happiness at being in San Miguel. I am happy to see your high key because it's a bit different than what I'm used to seeing from your work. Beautifully done!

Carol Yap said...

Brilliant.