Saturday, February 14, 2015

"Demo at San Miguel 2015 3" --- Sold


My workshop at San Miguel had four days: two days of still life and two days of plein air. I did this demo right at the center square. We have mainly talked about how to manage the perspective for cityscape paintings. This was a new experience to me, teaching at a busy touristy spot and doing a plein air painting. Many people have watched during this demo, my students and quite a few local people and tourists. I was surprised that three people on the street told me they know who I am. They read my blog, or follow me on Facebook. The world is so small now.

3 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

This is a stunner! Congratulations on such a beautiful piece with so many onlookers and admirers!

Unknown said...

great works Qiang, regards from Venezuela.

Linda said...

Very beautiful!