Saturday, February 14, 2015

"Demo at San Miguel 2015 3" --- Sold


My workshop at San Miguel had four days: two days of still life and two days of plein air. I did this demo right at the center square. We have mainly talked about how to manage the perspective for cityscape paintings. This was a new experience to me, teaching at a busy touristy spot and doing a plein air painting. Many people have watched during this demo, my students and quite a few local people and tourists. I was surprised that three people on the street told me they know who I am. They read my blog, or follow me on Facebook. The world is so small now.

4 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

This is a stunner! Congratulations on such a beautiful piece with so many onlookers and admirers!

Jose Montezuma said...

great works Qiang, regards from Venezuela.

Linda said...

Very beautiful!

Digi Marketing said...

Great Painters depicts their "Expression through their Mindblowing Fine Art ", Great Artwork!!!

Cityscape Paintings for Sale!