Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Information

Workshop Reminder

I don't remember I have announced this workshop, and I am sorry for the late notice. I am going to teach a 3-day still life painting workshop on October 11 – 13 at Rolling Fork, Mississippi. Artist Pat Walker is organizing this workshop at a beautiful place full of nature and wildlife. We still have several openings left. Please check Pat’s website and contact her to get more detailed information. I hope to see you and paint together with you.

2 comments:

eldon w. said...

Qiang-Huang, I have only seen your site a couple of times and I find your work to be some of the best around. I love your brush work and the way you use color to tell your story. I learn a lot just from lookong around in your site. For that reason I've nominated your blog for the Brilliante Weblog Award. Thanks for putting all this work out for us to see.

Eldon Warren

Unknown said...

I am one of the participants for you workshop in Rolling Fork. I have visited your website many times and admired your work. Your use of color, light and shadow and strong brushwork is amazing.
I look forward to being with you soon!

JudyJ