Sunday, March 1, 2015

"My First Solo Show"

I am excited to tell you that my first solo show will be at the Trailside Gallery at Scottsdale from March 2 to 15. If you are in the Scottsdale area, you can go and see quite a few of my paintings. At the meantime, on the March issue of American Art Collectors magazine, there is an article about my art this is show. I am so honored for this opportunity. It is a major milestone for my art. I also feel very humbled that I know a very little for art. I need to learn really fast to get to the next step.

9 comments:

pat said...

Congratulations!

MyCreativeWorld said...

http://kvharitha.blogspot.in/

visit

Teri said...

Congratulations and I hope you sell everything! with many cheers,
Teri

Linda Levine said...

How wonderful! You don't realize the 'power' of your art and the effect it has on those who view it. I know the show will be a great success! Linda

Steinunn Einarsdottir said...

Congratulations Qiang, have a great sale!

Roy Smith said...

Qiang,
You continue to impress, with your accomplishments. Your hard work is paying off.
Congratulations!
Roy

PAT MEYER -- said...

congrats and always sing your praises as a fantastic artist. Much success to you in your solo show.

LoriArt said...

Congratulations! I'm sure your show will be a huge success! Thanks for sharing your work and providing inspiration!!

Lynne Schulte said...

Your work is so beautiful! I've watched it for quite a while. I just shared the exhibition announcement from Art Collector Magazine on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynne-Schultestudio27art/143285005742678?ref=hl

I'm also a daily painter with a blog… I hope that you show is wildly successful - you deserve it.