Sunday, March 1, 2015

"My First Solo Show"

I am excited to tell you that my first solo show will be at the Trailside Gallery at Scottsdale from March 2 to 15. If you are in the Scottsdale area, you can go and see quite a few of my paintings. At the meantime, on the March issue of American Art Collectors magazine, there is an article about my art this is show. I am so honored for this opportunity. It is a major milestone for my art. I also feel very humbled that I know a very little for art. I need to learn really fast to get to the next step.

9 comments:

pat said...

Congratulations!

Shinigami said...

http://kvharitha.blogspot.in/

visit

Teri said...

Congratulations and I hope you sell everything! with many cheers,
Teri

linda m levine fine art said...

How wonderful! You don't realize the 'power' of your art and the effect it has on those who view it. I know the show will be a great success! Linda

steinaei.blog.is said...

Congratulations Qiang, have a great sale!

Unknown said...

Qiang,
You continue to impress, with your accomplishments. Your hard work is paying off.
Congratulations!
Roy

PAT MEYER -- said...

congrats and always sing your praises as a fantastic artist. Much success to you in your solo show.

LoriArt said...

Congratulations! I'm sure your show will be a huge success! Thanks for sharing your work and providing inspiration!!

Lynne Schulte said...

Your work is so beautiful! I've watched it for quite a while. I just shared the exhibition announcement from Art Collector Magazine on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynne-Schultestudio27art/143285005742678?ref=hl

I'm also a daily painter with a blog… I hope that you show is wildly successful - you deserve it.