Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"Demo at Hope Town 2015 4"

This is the last demo painting I did at Hope Town, The Bahamas. I think it is my second time painting sea shells, and it is appropriate for workshops by the ocean. It takes me some thinking to figure out the lighting for this demo. It is a good exercise for me on painting irregular shape objects and makes it believable. Since my workshop teaching takes a major chunk of my time, I have to combining teaching and learning together with my demonstrations. There is highly possible I will make fool of myself in front of the crowd if I paint something I have never painted before, but the life is full of challenges, Often we have no choice. We have to bite the bullet.

4 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

You did a beautiful job!

Carol Yap said...

Congratulations on your Solo Show! Beautiful painting.

linda m levine fine art said...

Maybe a few butterflies in your stomach at first, but you did a beautiful job. You must always have confidence that your innate talent will win out over your fears...and jump right in.

Jo Castillo said...

This is amazing and beautiful. Congrats on your show!