Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"Half Orange" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

After about two weeks of color design study, I decided to take a break.  I did this painting with my usual approach. I took off my ice skating shoes, and walk normally. I hope I can bring more enjoyment to you as well. I need some time to breath in, and breath out. Calm down and relax. The journey of art keeps on going. So please enjoy the process.

BTW, I do have question: Is there a color very very dark but opaque? I would appreciate if you let me know. Thanks.

2 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

What a beauty! Love the way the orange melts into the cloth and the delicate glass behind the dense pot and orange.

Unknown said...

Love your work as always. Your color choices are superb and exciting. And the way you paint makes everyday objects come to life. A true fan!

Darkest opaque? There is a chart here:
http://www.goldenpaints.com/products/color/heavybody/hblightperm.php

1 being the most opaque. It looks like carbon black, raw umber is their most opaque darks. Hope it helps.