Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Demo at Wethersfield 2012 1" --- Sold

Trying to capture the last glimpse of the dazzling New England foliage. I have arrived at Wethersfield CT yesterday. This morning I started another workshop teaching at the Wethersfield Academy for the Arts. I want thank Betty Standish and Sandy Wakeen for organizing this workshop. Thanks to all the New England artists coming and painting with me. This is my first demo. Recently, I have so many workshops back to back, and I have shown all my demo work. I hope you are not tired of those paintings. They have similarities, but they are not all the same. I am learning every time when I do one.

3 comments:

Theresa Taylor Bayer said...

Another winner! You're on a roll.

Karen Werner said...

Fabulous'

Mary Pyche said...

NEVER get tired of your paintings! I wish I was there.