Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Workshop Announcement


After hosting amazing painting workshops given by Calvin Liang and Zhaoming Wu, I am very excited to announce that the internationally well know Australian artist Colley Whisson will come to Austin and teach a 3-day painting workshop on March 16 - 18, 2012. Colley is very good friend of mine. His landscape and interior paintings are full of light and energy. I love his way of using color; very energetic and impressionistic. He can make his paintings with very high luminosity. Sometime I feel I need to wear sunglasses to see his paintings. He has a very painterly style. I really enjoyed his calligraphic and expressive brush works. Colley has published multiple books and DVDs on painting, and his work has been featured in major art magazines. In case you are not familiar with Colley's art, please check Colley Whission's website.

I want to share this wonderful opportunity with you to learn from the master painter who is so good and from so far away. Please check Colley Whisson workshop information. Colley and I would love to meet you  in the beautiful wild flower season in the Texas hill country.

1 comment:

Kirk Witmer said...

CONGRATULATIONS on reaching 1,000 followers on your blog!