Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Demo at Noblesville 2" --- Sold

I am at Indianapolis International Airport waiting for my flight back to Austin. The workshop was very successful. Everybody was happy about it. This is my second demo. Thanks again to the workshop organizers and all attending artists.

Our family and I had a wonderful vocation in Indiana. Purdue is a great campus. I am glad we came, because Song's niece did need some help to adapt her college life. In three days, We have visited Walmart at least four times and we have visited all local AT&T stores. I was amazed how well these young Chinese college kids equipped electronically. Iphones and blackberries are absolutely mandatory for them. Having one is not adequate. They all need several smart phonesto survive.

Noblesville is a nice small town. I love driving through corn and soybean fields. People are very nice and friendly. We have enjoyed here very much.

Believe it or not, I will be back tomorrow to my engineering company and work there for a week. Life is so interesting. I will try my best to paint something using my old routine.

4 comments:

JanettMarie said...

Thanks Qiang, I learned so much from your workshop.
Now it's time to apply some of that newly gained knowledge!
Patience is key!

Connie Nobbe said...

Really loved your workshop! I loved meeting your family too. I hope you had a comfortable travel home.

Thanks so much for being such a kind and generous teacher!

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful painting and sounds like a wonderful trip. You can probably fall back in your "work" routine easily.

Karen Johnston Daily Paintings said...

This is beautiful Qiang, I love your work!