Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Red Rose Study 2" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid

This is the same rose I used for my previous painting. I did it in a different angle. I feel freer this time.

Today I want to say something about on-line marketing. I am honored to be one of the 12 artists belong to an on-line gallery called The "Daily Paintworks". Recently, DPW has upgraded the website. When you get a chance please check it out. Besides my art, you will find other wonderful artists in it. I am very happy to be part of the DPW.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Your work is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. Inspires me to do better in my art!

Kay said...

I think you are an amazing artist..will check out the website.

Carol Blackburn said...

Amazing work..........thanks for the information about the website.

Jani Lori said...

Beautifully done!