Monday, March 8, 2010

"Demo at Dallas 2" --- Sold

I am a little late on my blog posting. This is the second demo painting I did at Dallas. Now, it becomes a routine that I need to show how to paint roses at my workshops. I enjoy doing it too.

After I mentioned that my wife's email got hacked, we received many phone calls and emails showing tips and offering helps. We are really touched and feel grateful to all of you. Song has set up a new email account, and our life is coming back to normal gradually. I wish I could articulate our thanks more expressively, but our limited English abilities limit us to do so. The only way I can do is working more on my painting and teaching, and provide better paintings and more effective teaching to assist your progress in art. Thank you.

3 comments:

LESLIE STAGMAIER THOMAS said...

Qiang........Your roses are more and more beautiful with every painting! I just love your work and the richness of your color......how did you get the shadow
color on your yellow rose........its just beautiful. Wish this painting had not already sold when I saw it.....I would buy it for sure! Glad to hear Song's email problems are solved....!

Victor Errington said...

Hi Qiang.
I don`t normally make a comment on your paintings, simply because I would have`to comment on all your paintings and I haven`t always have time for this so, let me say now that It is hard to believe that you produce these beautiful Still life`s and your landscapes are fantastic also, ( my favourites really ). Also it is amazing that you have`to work full time as well. One question Qiang, Have you made a teaching DVD? If so, please let me know and I would love to purchase it. All the best Qiang.
Vic.

Dusty Pines said...

i love the way the roses glow against the deep purple background . . . lovely! and such life & feeling . . .

glad the email problem's getting settled!