Saturday, April 17, 2021

Workshop in Salt Lake City

 


Two days ago, I have got my second vaccination shot.  I think I am ready to resume the normal life. I have updated my domestic workshop schedule on my website: http://www.qh-art.com/domestic-workshops.html (or just go to my website and click the "Workshops" tab then select "Domestic Workshops). If you are interested in taking one of my in-person workshops, please check the above webpage and communicate with the corresponding workshop organizers. I will start to travel and teach in June, and my first workshop will be at Workshop SLC in Salt Lake City UT. I hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Congratulations! It is good to hear that you will be doing in person workshops. I hope others will decide they can get out and paint again.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sharing, it helps me a lot and I think I'll watch your post more.

ភ្នាល់បាល់អន់ឡាញ

Century Drywall and Painting said...

This is so well done.