Monday, April 5, 2021

One Day Zoom Workshop in May

 


From my limited experiences of organizing Zoom workshops, I have learned that the demand of online art learning is much larger than I thought. The two workshops I have organized so far got full way to quickly, and many friends did not get a chance. In order to give the opportunity for many more people to access my painting approaches, I decided to teach a one-day Zoom workshop and allow up to 100 people to get in. So you can have an overview of my painting process. Different from my regular workshops, I may not be able to provide individual guidance this time. However you may view how I paint and have a video to review at your convenience. The information and registration of this workshop are at: http://www.qh-art.com/zoom-workshop-one-day.html. If you are interested in my teaching, I do recommend you to sign up as early as possible. It may get full quickly as well.  Good luck my friends.

3 comments:

NGUYEN KIM THANH PHONG said...

Thanks for sharing such an amazing article, really informative.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sharing, it helps me a lot and I think I'll watch your post more.

ភ្នាល់បាល់អន់ឡាញ

Century Drywall and Painting said...

Nice post. Thank you for posting something like this.