Friday, October 9, 2020

Details of large paintings

 


Recently, I have been learning the skills of making videos. I have made another one today and just posted it on my Youtube channel. Please go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1MiDqABpZM to watch it. For a while I have been painting relatively large paintings. I know it is hard to show the effects of large paintings if I only post static painting images. So I made this video and I can zoom into the details of the paintings. Since the Covid 19 Pandemic, fewer people go to galleries to see the shows. Maybe this video can give you some impression of my gallery paintings. This can be an idea of doing a "virtual solo show" on the internet. Nowadays, Youtube is so popular, but I have just started to use it to promote my art. I don't know I will become those who are called as "Youtubers", but I am willing to test the water. So please comment on my videos and give me suggestions. I appreciate you help me to grow.

No comments: